{{badge.Name}}

Thrifty 4 1/4" Thread Clips

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.DisplayCode}}
$2.68 - $2.98
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $4.00

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Brand name Thread Clippers.

The Thrifty thread clip is super sharp and easy to work with and maneuver. Made from stainless steel. Measures 4-1/4".

Features

• Made from stainless steel
  • Clips away any unwanted ends for a clean finish
  • Sharp points

Product Specifications

Brand: WAWAK
Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 4 1/4"
Material: Steel
Thread Clips on Display with Spun Polyester Thread Spools on Sewing Table

Compact, Convenient Thread Snips

Thread Clips, also known by so many other names – thread snippers, thread clippers, thread nippers, and thread snips – are a handy tool no matter what you call them. Designed with a sewer’s workflow in mind, a set of Thread Clips is a must-have to keep your work moving smoothly. Use thread snips for trimming loose threads and ends from fabric, cutting thread, or making small, precise cuts quickly and easily as you work. Many thread snips can even hang from your third finger or the side of your sewing machine while you work, so you can be sure they’re never out of reach.

Is this the Golden Eagle brand?
Kathryn F.
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
Hi Rosina, thanks for your question. No, they are not.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
Can these be sharpened?
Mariaelena V.
Posting As
A:
It's not recommended.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
Are there any replacement blades for this snips?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
No, replacement blades are not available.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
Can I choose the color?
DONNA M.
Posting As
A:
Sorry, we can't guarantee which color you will get.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
February 10, 2021
Terrible!

I bought a pair of these several years ago and they are awesome! They have an eagle embossed on one of the blades. I bought several more, some for my self and a couple as gifts and they are basically unusable. The blades are so mis-aligned that they have only a tiny sweet spot that actually cuts thread. So disappointing!

LORI M.
Hi Lori, we will contact you regarding this matter and will review the product in the meantime. Thank you for your review.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
November 24, 2020
Love these nippers

I have been in industrial sewing for 15+ years with a fast pace tacking job, of all the Many nippers I've used these are the best!! They are just handy and easy to grab and go!! I have not and will not ever use any other style!!

MELISSA W.
March 21, 2019
Dressmaker

These used to be my ever-ready "Go To" for precise clipping. They are not as precise as they used to be... what has happened?

VICTORIA M.
  • Verified Buyer