{{badge.Name}}

Gütermann 700-Color Thread Chart For WAWAK

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.DisplayCode}}
$28.55 - $29.50
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $35.50

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Gütermann Professional thread products.

Shows 700 colors and is made from real strands of thread so that you can actually see the color and properties of the thread. The chart has cards that can be removed and matched up to fabric.

Features

• Chart full of real sample thread
  • 700 thread color chart for Mara 30 and Mara 70
  • Thread is 100% polyester
  • Accordion shaped

Product Specifications

Brand: Gütermann
Units: Each
Material: Cardboard/Real Thread
I'm perplexed. I just received this thread color chart. The thread colors and numbers do not match with any of the Gutermann threads I own. I'm currently sewing a project with color 440 - it is a deep cranberry red. But on this chart color 440 it is a grayish purple. I checked 6 spools and none match. What am I missing here? I'm so disappointed.
SARAH C.
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
The color numbers you are looking at are most likely the retail color nos. The charts we carry have the industrial color numbers. Color 440 in retail is color 226 industrial. For your convenience we have a commercial to industrial color number conversion chart found under additional information on the Gutermann thread page.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
If I refer to the 700 thread color chart for Mara 30 and Mara 70 thread, will it be the same number system/color for the Mara 100 thread?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Yes, the thread color numbers will be the same.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
Which one of the color cards would I need to order to get samples of the Gutermann Mara 100 All Purpose Thread- Tex 30, that would include all 461 colors that you keep in stock- 1093 yard spools?
PAMELA F.
Posting As
A:
We originally carried only the standard 400 colors, but as time went on, that product line increased. If you want to be sure you are seeing the additional 61 colors, you would order the 700 color thread chart.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
Can you send me a Gütermann thread number conversion chart?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Yes, please contact us is you are looking for a retail color number to industrial color number chart.
Staff
  • logologo Staff
How can I choose right color for thread? do you have color card?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
We do carry thread charts. Some are made up of actual thread, like the Gütermann cards, or we have free printed version available on others such as the Coats, Maxi-Lock, Mettler, etc.
Staff
  • logologo Staff
Do you carry all of the thread shown in the Gütermann® Thread Chart?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
We stock 700 colors in the Mara 30 328 yds. We also have a large selection in the other Gütermann Mara threads.
Staff
  • logologo Staff

No Results

Be the first to leave a review!