{{badge.Name}}

Gütermann Invisible Thread - Tex 23 - 274 yds. - Clear (#111)

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.Code}}
$2.74 - $2.99
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $3.49

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Gütermann Professional thread products.

100% monofilament polamida thread that offers strength and flexibility to sewing projects and easily blends with the material color. Ideal to use for hemming, repairs, quilts and on multi-colored fabrics. It helps to create a polished, finished look on apparel, linens, draperies and fashion accessories. 274 yards and tex 23. Available in a variety of colors.

Features

• Invisible thread
  • Provides strength and flexibility
  • 100% polamida
  • 130 Denier thickness
  • Available in a variety of colors

Product Specifications

Brand: Gütermann
Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 274 Yds., TEX-23
Material: Nylon
Would I be able to iron/wash/dry a garment if I use this material? Will it melt? Could I use this thread in normal garment construction if I can’t find matching thread, for example?
ALICIA A.
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
This is made of 100% nylon. It can be washed, dried and ironed. It's ideal for garment finishing, as well as in constructing, linen, drapes and other items.
Lisa P.
  • Staff

No Results

Be the first to leave a review