{{badge.Name}}

Cotton/Polyester Thread - Tex 40 - 6,000 yds. - Army Green

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.DisplayCode}}
$9.95 - $16.89
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $10.95 - $19.50

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Threads for finest sewers and designers.

Cotton covered polyester thread has the feel of cotton with the strength and elasticity of polyester. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual colors may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.

Features

• General purpose thread
  • Cotton covered polyester
  • Feel of cotton with the strength and elasticity of polyester
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes
  • Tex 40 and Made in the U.S.A.

Product Specifications

Brand: WAWAK
Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 6,000 yds.
Material: Cotton/Polyester
Where is Wawak thread manufactured? Specifically your 40 wt cotton/polyester? Thank You.
Teena M.
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
That thread in particular is made in the US.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
I’m confused about the Tex number. Does 40 break easier?
MELISSA Z.
Posting As
A:
The higher the tex, the heavier/ thicker the thread. A tex 40 is considered a medium weight thread.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
What is the percentage of polyester/cotton mix in our OTD1?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Per the manufacturer, there is 72% Polyester to 28% Cotton.
Staff
  • logologo Staff
What is Spun Polyester thread? How is it different from Core Polyester Thread?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Spun polyester is made up of thousands of filaments of polyester. Core polyester or poly/poly has a center “core” made of poly, with an additional wrapping of polyester around it. Spun polyester is not as strong as core polyester.
Staff
  • logologo Staff
What would be the best way to handle thread that is knotting when used in a sewing machine?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It is recommended to switch to a thinner thread or use a larger needle.
Staff
  • logologo Staff

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
October 27, 2020
The right color & quick shipping!

My first order with Wawak arrived very quickly. The color of the thread matches the color on my Iphone exactly. Thanks!

JULIA J.
Thank you for your review.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
December 31, 2019
I LOVE this thread!

I have a Baby Lock Intrepid BMT6 machine. Recently I wanted to embroider cotton Battenberg lace to go around (and on) a table topper. I started out using another well known brand of 40 wt cotton to create the lace, but when it was all completed I felt a little disappointed. Although it looked beautiful, I felt it was a bit too fragile in areas and worried my heirloom topper might not stay held together over time. Then I thought about this cotton/polyester thread. So I used this thread in both the upper and bobbin to create lace for a second topper. (I used a [Brother] bobbin winder to wind extra bobbins with this thread). The thread/lace shrank very little (if any) when I rinsed the stabilizer out. My lace topper looks beautiful! I would also like to add that this thread is exceptionally strong! It took a little effort for me to break it with my hands. I've since ordered other colors in this thread. I used a 75/11 titanium needle with this thread. Hope this helps!

DEBRA A. M.
  • Verified Buyer