{{badge.Name}}

Blind Stitch Thread - #13 - 1/4 lbs. - Clear

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.Code}}
$8.35 - $26.10
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $11.00 - $29.95

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Threads for finest sewers and designers.

#13 (0.005") high quality monofilament nylon thread used for blind stitch machines. 1/4 pound does not come in plastic dome. Made in the U.S.A.. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual color may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.

Features

• Made of nylon
  • Tex 13
  • 00/3 cotton equivalent
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes

Product Specifications

Brand: WAWAK
Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 4 oz.
Material: Nylon
Additional Information:
What is Monofilament thread?
Anonymous
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
Monofilament means 1 cord or ply. Gütermann Hemshire Skala blind stitch thread (GTDD) is a continuous fiber, but made up of thousands of filaments of polyester that are twisted into “one” cord than a thin bonding is applied to keep the filaments together making it 1 ply. Nylon monofilament which looks like “fishing line” is truly a single cord of nylon.
Staff
  • Staff
Can I use a monofilament thread in my serger?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Yes, although it maybe trickier to thread in the machine.
Staff
  • Staff
Is the Blind Stitch Thread Fusible or Non-Fusible?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It is a nylon, non-fusible. It could melt under heat.
Staff
  • Staff
Do you carry the little nets for thread to keep them from unraveling?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Why yes, we do. They are called Thread Socks!
Staff
  • Staff
Why do the large blind stitch threads come inside the canister?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
The canister lid keeps this thread from coming off the spool to quickly and getting tangled under the spool or around the thread guides. The monofilament nylon is not soft and supple like other sewing threads and has a tendency to by very “lively”. The thread is fed up through the top of the plastic canister.
Staff
  • Staff
How do I know what size thread to use on my blind hemmer for pants? I know I want to use clear but some times I hem other things and I just want one thread to do it all.
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
We carry the clear monofilament thread, but if you would like 1 style of thread for everything, the Gütermann Skala thread tends to blend into the materials it is sewn into.
Staff
  • Staff

No Results

Be the first to leave a review