{{badge.Name}}

Gunold Polyester Embroidery Thread - Tex 24 - 1,100 yds. - #61159 Antique Gold

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.Code}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} $1.99 - $7.98
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} $2.49 - $9.98
TAKE 20% OFF!

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Silky sheen and pliable

Gunold polyester embroidery thread has a high luster and is UV resistant. It is stronger than rayon and is tear resistant. Can be washed in high water temperatures and bleach. Won't leave lint in your machine and works great with 80/12 embroidery needles. Perfect for uniforms, work clothes, jeans, caps, linens and more. #40 with Tex 24. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual color may vary from picture due to computer monitor variances.

Features

• 100% polyester
  • UV Resistant
  • Use on uniforms, jeans and more
  • Heavy laundering and bleach do not compromise its integrity
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes

Product Specifications

Brand: Gunold
Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 1100 yds
Material: Polyester
Can this thread be used with 75/11 embroidery needles?
BRENDA P.
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
Size 10-12 needles are recommended.
Lisa P.
  • Staff
A:
I use Gunold thread 100% of the time with 75/11 needles for embroidery on both a six needle and single needles Brothers PE 770 and Brother SE625. I have also recommended it in my Facebook Group without any hiccups.
LORNA S.
Show 1 more answerless answers
Is there a color conversion chart to compare the Gunold embroidery thread to Sulky or Brother brands?
Michelle N.
Posting As
A:
No, I'm afraid nothing like that exists at this time.
Lisa P.
  • Staff
I am looking for the RGB values of Gunold thread to put into my software. Do you have a thread chart of some type that has this info?
Constance R.
Posting As
A:
We received this information from the manufacturer. Please contact us, or send us your email address and we can send it to you.
Lisa P.
  • Staff

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
Gunold Embroidery Thread 40wt

This thread is fabulous! The colors are bright, and the thread is strong and versatile. I have found this thread to be right at the top of my favorites to use. Very little fraying and never any fibers found stuck in my machine. I only wish more colors were available. I will not hesitate to buy this thread again. I'm very happy with the quality.