{{badge.Name}}

Gunold Polyester Embroidery Thread - Tex 24 - 1,100 yds.

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.Code}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} $1.99 - $7.98
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} $2.49 - $9.98
TAKE 20% OFF!

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Gunold polyester embroidery thread has a high luster and is UV resistant. It is stronger than rayon and is tear resistant. Can be washed in high water temperatures and bleach. Won't leave lint in your machine and works great with 80/12 embroidery needles. Perfect for uniforms, work clothes, jeans, caps, linens and more. #40 with Tex 24. Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please note: actual color may vary from picture due to computer monitor variances.

Features

• 100% polyester
  • UV Resistant
  • Use on uniforms, jeans and more
  • Heavy laundering and bleach do not compromise its integrity
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Available in a variety of sizes

Product Specifications

Brand: Gunold
Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 1100 yds
Material: Polyester

No questions have been asked about this item, Be the first!

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
Gunold Embroidery Thread 40wt

This thread is fabulous! The colors are bright, and the thread is strong and versatile. I have found this thread to be right at the top of my favorites to use. Very little fraying and never any fibers found stuck in my machine. I only wish more colors were available. I will not hesitate to buy this thread again. I'm very happy with the quality.