{{badge.Name}}

Coats Dual Duty Cotton/Polyester Thread - Tex 40 - 6,000 yds. - Black

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/StockNumber")}} {{displayVariant.DisplayCode}}
$16.95 - $17.85
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} $19.95

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Sale")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.PurchasePrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Was")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.WasPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/List")}} ${{displayVariant.Price.ListPrice | toDisplayFormat}}
{{displayVariant.PromotionalText}}

{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/Options")}}

{{displayVariant.InventoryStatus}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/EstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}} {{format(resource("/Shared/Label/BackOrderedEstimatedArrivalDate"),displayVariant.ShippingEstimate)}}
{{errorMessage}}
{{resource("/ProductPage/Labels/VolumePricingHeader")}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Qty")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+ {{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Each")}}
{{volumePrice.Quantity}}+
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Price")}} ${{volumePrice.Price.Amount | toDisplayFormat}}
{{resource("/Shared/Label/QuantityTable/Save")}}
{{volumePrice.Save | toDisplayFormat}}%

{{format(resource('/ProductPage/Labels/SoldInIncrementOf'),displayVariant.SoldInIncrements)}}

{{format(resource("/ProductPage/Labels/MinimumOrderQuantity"),displayVariant.MinimumOrderQuantity)}}

Threads for finest sewers and designers.

Coats Dual Duty all purpose thread is perfect for any general purpose tailoring need or repair. This cotton-covered polyester thread gives you the feel of cotton with the strength and elasticity of polyester. It comes in spools with 6,000 yards and is Tex 40. Available in a variety of colors. Please note: actual color may vary from picture due to computer setting variances.

Features

• Cotton thread with a polyester core
  • General purpose
  • Feel of cotton with the strength and elasticity of polyester
  • Available in a variety of colors
  • Tex 40

Product Specifications

Brand: Coats & Clark
Units: Each
Size / Dimension: 6,000 yds.
Material: Cotton/Poly
Do you sell this thread in smaller quantities. I'm looking for spools. I don't have a big, fancy machine.
Anonymous
Posting As
Please Note: Your answer will be displayed upon approval.
A:
We don't have this exact brand in the smaller spool size, but we do offer tex 40 cotton-poly threads in other brands- such as the OTD4* Coats and Clark Thread. We also offer threads stands that you could place a cone of thread on to be used in conjunction with your home machine.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
We are wondering if you offer some kind of a thread color sampling? We have ordered a couple of threads based on the color that is shown on the computer screen, but they come looking very different (we know the screen colors are going to be somewhat off). We're just not sure how else to gauge a color match. Two of our favorite colors have been discontinued (antique white and silver) and we are trying to make the best matches to those. The Nugrey that we just ordered is much bluer and dark.
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
We do offer a free paper color chart for this thread. The part number is SAMCOATS.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff
What is Spun Polyester thread? How is it different from Core Polyester Thread?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
Spun polyester is made up of thousands of filaments of polyester. Core polyester or poly/poly has a center “core” made of poly, with an additional wrapping of polyester around it. Spun polyester is not as strong as core polyester.
Staff
  • logologo Staff
What would be the best way to handle thread that is knotting when used in a sewing machine?
Anonymous
Posting As
A:
It is recommended to switch to a thinner thread or use a larger needle.
Staff
  • logologo Staff

No Results

Overall rating
Write A Review
April 30, 2020
It's like a Bob Marley song, it be jammin'

I have a nice Babylock and I have never had issues with the small spools of this brand. But I am not sure why my machine hates the big cone spools. I have been using it while making masks and I have had to stop several times in one hour to remove a jam. One of the times the noise was so loud my husband came in to see what had just happened. I am not sure why this is the case. But I am sure sad I ordered 5 of these. I don't know if they allow returns in this website.

MELISSA G.
Thank you for your review. It sounds like the tension may need to be adjusted. We will contact you further and if it is still not right you can return them. We do allow returns through the website.
Lisa P.
  • logologo Staff