Brand: Wawak Sewing®

Item #: PRT6012

Sold as: Each

• Holds 1 cone of thread
  • Secures to table
  • 2 holes at base for securing
  • Screws not included
Sale Price:Your Price:$6.89

Organize your thread and keep it flowing smoothly! Ensure neat and perfect stitches for your fabrics with the Dritz Cone Thread Holder. Specially designed for sewing enthusiasts, the holder makes sewing easier and prevents thread cones from falling on the floor while sewing. This holder helps spools of thread to unwind quickly without tangling in your sewing machine. The thread holder comes with care and instructions and is a must-have in your sewing kits.
User Reviews

Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be? How did it perform? Was it delivered quickly? Would you purchase it again?

Great thread stand by

These work great. I have them on most of my machines and a bunch of my customers machines too.

100 %  of the customers found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful?

Not very sturdy by

I would skip this item, as the base is not that heavy. You also have to screw it in. I do not like that. I use it, but I use a round weight with a hole in the middle so that it is heavier. It works otherwise. I would get the cast iron base instead.

100 %  of the customers found this review helpful.

Was this review helpful?

Wawak's Reply:

Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! if you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be?
Thanks for the comment! -- Lisa P. Product Manager at Wawak