My Cart (0)
Iron on Bonding Web Regular Weight 3/4" x 100 yds
Item #: HMF104
Sold as: Each
- Dritz brand, Stitch Witchery
- Used to "glue" fabric together
- For hems, trims and belts
- Washable and Dry Cleanable
- Regular Weight
Always test before using to determine if results are satisfactory.
1. Place bonding web between fabric layers.
2. Cover with damp press cloth.
3. Set steam iron on "Wool" and press with hot iron for 10 seconds on each side; do not slide iron.
4. Allow to cool. Check if bond is secure. Press again if necessary.
Please write a review and tell other customers about your shopping experience! If you could share something about the product you purchased, what would it be? How did it perform? Was it delivered quickly? Would you purchase it again?